From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Rebecca Jervey
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 10:02
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] FreeStyle Test Strips Omnipod

Hi everyone, I just called Byram Healthcare because I had heard they still
stocked the Freestyle test strips for use with the Omnipod PDM.  They say
they have "universal freestyle strips" that work with both the Freestyle and
Freestyle Lite meters.  Does anyone have any experience with these?
Alternatively, does anyone know of a mail order service where I could
purchase the original freestyle test strips from?