From: "Anne Koch" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 4:12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] c-peptide test criteria

Mike:
That is exactly my status. I fall somewhere between a type 1 and a type
2 but the doc has told me the same thing. Once insulin dependent the
treatment regime is the same and the label does not matter!

On 2/5/14 12:02 PM, Mike Breaux wrote:
> John,
B > I too am an insulin dependent type II. From all that I have read though
there
B > is nothing preventing a Type II transitioning to a Type I. This is where
Type
> 1.5 comes in which is routinely misdiagnosed as Type II. B My doc is pretty
> sure that is where I am but both my Endo (who is top-notch) and my PCM both
> are of the opinion that it really doesn't matter. B Once insulin dependent
the
> treatment course is the same.
> Mike

I've