From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Mike Breaux
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 1:02 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] c-peptide test criteria

John,

I too am an insulin dependent type II.  From all that I have read though
there is nothing preventing a Type II transitioning to a Type I.  This is
where Type
1.5 comes in which is routinely misdiagnosed as Type II.  My doc is pretty
sure that is where I am but both my Endo (who is top-notch) and my PCM both
are of the opinion that it really doesn't matter.  Once insulin dependent
the treatment course is the same.

Mike