Re: [IP] Access to Lab Tests

When I was with Kaiser, I had access to lab reports, list of medications,
doctors notes and assorted information on their secure website.  It was
very convenient.  Now that I have no insurance, if I get tests I go to
MDLABTESTS.com.  I pay online.  Go to one of their labs to have blood or
whatever drawn.  They send me the results by email and then I do what  need
to do with them.  You can't beat the prices when you are self-pay.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/02/04/new-rule-gives-patients-direct-access-to-lab-test-results/

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/diabetics-denied-life?source=c.em.mt&r_by=6272344