Re: [IP] Diabetic diet (In hospital).

 Next time that I am hospitalized the best thing would be to shoot for the
regular diet foods. That way I will have a better choice for my fussy diet.
 Other than the food the Hospital gave me excellent care and I would highly
recommend them. The hospital is located in Santa Cruz, Ca. Thanks for the
feedback.
       Richard