[IP] DexCom News

 I read http://www.theprincessandthepump.com today, and followed the link to the
FDA page telling how their G4 system has been approved by the FDA for pediatric
use - AND for use in the upper buttocks.

 After reading how a few Medtronic 530 G users are not pleased with the low
suspend going on when the sensor is inaccurate, I am worried, as I will soon
have that pump. I SO wish DexCom could have made plans to team up with a company
other than Tandem (T-Slim) as I've read too many negative reviews of their
T:Slim.

Signe

Sent from my iPad