Re: [IP] Medical Expense Drduction: Change for 2013

Register your support for current legislation to cover CGMs with Medicare!

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/hr3710-113/show

this link should take you to the Open Congress web site that will let you
register your support (or not) for HR 3710, which proposes CGMs be
considered durable medical equipment and eligible for Medicare coverage.

Thanks and spread the word and link to all your friends.....

Greg

--
Regards,

Greg