From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Steve's
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 10:56 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] c-peptide test criteria

John.
     Thank you for providing that website to view.  It confirms what I've
been told that the doctor MAY ask you to top taking meds prior to testing.
This is confusing to me as others report that their providers do not require
it.  How does one know which way is the right way to go in order to get an
accurate test? Why the discrepancy?  I will need to follow up with my
endocrinologist about this.  I am a diagnosed Type II but using insulin with
a pump for optimal control.  All of the doctors that I see refer to me in
their charts as a Type I.  I would like to know for certain which it is.
Frustrating!!!

Steve