Re: [IP] Medicare coverage of pump supplies/insulin

ONG, LMAO,

medicare allows CGM"S for both SSI & of age persons.  Explain to  us & many
why you believe a pump is better than a shot.  everyone has  different
controls of insuin.  I guess my Endo & CDE would enjoy  spending an afetrnoon
reading

In a message dated 2/4/2014 5:20:22 P.M. Central Standard Time,