Re: [IP] Why is the FDA so slowwwww

i dont know how or who they tested ... but my son started using the
navigator as a child ... and it was wonderful...
as with all cgms's....  there are times when its not accurate BUT- its a
hell of a lot better than not having one.
BTW- his navigator was 99% on the spot with his BS's that he barely had to
prick his fingers to check...  maybe 2-3x a day, which is a hell of a lot
better than 12-14x
stacey