Re: [IP] Why is the FDA so slowwwww

Tandem gave us t-slim users a link to watch a video of the artificial
pancreas trials and there were several pictures of teens with CGMS's on
their tummies.  Also have been reading posts from the parents of kids
who obtained them, so I guess that I've known that it was approved for
kids but never paid much attention to it. Thanks for the info, Peter!