RE: [IP] c-peptide test criteria

Everything about C-peptide test

http://www.webmd.com/diabetes/c-peptide

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Steve's
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 1:36 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] c-peptide test criteria

Anne,
     Is there any special criteria that you have to go through prior to
these two tests?  I was told by someone once in order to get an accurate
c-peptide test that one would have to be off all meds including insulin for
from 24-48 hours to get an accurate test.  I don't know if I was misinformed
or if this is still accurate.  I would be curious to know what your doctor
is requiring of you before the day of the two tests if anything?

Steve