-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Price
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 10:29 PM

One of the biggest fears that I have about being hospitalized is the
diabetic
diet. Last time I was in one, the food they served was worse than any other
food
that I had ever had anywhere. They served me massive portions of food that I
never eat.

 The slop they served was so bad that I wonder how other diabetics do when
it
comes to food served in hospitals?

Richard