[IPn] Big Dent

It is day three of the Insulin Pumpers winter pledge drive. We've
made a GIANT dent in Maryland's challenge and have total support of
$640 in contributions and matching funds so far.

Your contributions are needed to keep the lights on and the messages
flowing :-) You may thing that a small donation of $15 or $20 doesn't
make much difference, but that's what is typically given and that's
how Insulin Pumpers brings you this service, with your small
contributions. They all ADD UP! If each member of the list gave only
50 cents a month these pledge drives would be completely unnecessary.

So if you aret still thinking about making your contribution to
support Insulin Pumpers, won't you please take the time to visit our
donor page and make a small donation to help Insulin Pumpers pay for
the winter quarter.

MARYLAND will double the value your contribution up to the total of
$680 remaining on their challenge.

Where to Contribute:

To accept MARYLAND's challenge or to make a sustaining pledge, visit:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

To challenge the membership to match your generosity, visit:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035