Re: [IP] Medicare coverage of pump supplies/insulin

this is what I did when I wanted a Navigator CGMS for my son and the ins
company said it wasnt medically necessary..  and I won...  by default
Get a fax # for whomever is in charge of your claim...
go online and print out 2-300 pages of studies showing how a pump is better
for a person with diabetes....
Then just spend an hour or 2 faxing it to them...
My ins company lady actually called and asked me to please stop...
I told her I would when he was approved...
she called back within a few hours with approval   :)
DONT GIVE UP !

stacey