Re: [IP] Medicare coverage of pump supplies/insulin

What is c Peptode?  Not sure if I very had that test done in the many
years If been a diabetic.  When I applied for Medicare SSI, I stated all my
 conditions, & also all the equipment & supplies I use. PUMP< CGM, Meter etc.
 I provide 3 tests of A1X covering b4 & aft i  was on pump.  Never had any
issues of being approved.

In a message dated 2/4/2014 11:54:28 A.M. Central Standard Time,