Re: [IP] Medicare coverage of pump supplies/insulin

Keeping my fingers crossed!  haven't received that info yet,   Been on m
Part A & B since May 13, been pumping since 12, everything soo far  has been
no charged.No Co,  Just wait for the delivery person.

In a message dated 2/4/2014 8:44:47 A.M. Central Standard Time,