RE: [IP] Medicare coverage of pump supplies/insulin

This is scary.  Do you know what they are basing their decision on?  How was
your C-Peptide?  Are you a T1 or T2?

Sue
else's life."

<<Now I am told that the insulin pump is "not medically necessary".  I have
completed two appeals with Medicare regarding this situation but without
success.  I have used a pump for 13 years.>>