[IP] Medicare coverage of pump supplies/insulin

Any suggestions from those of you who have been struggling to get your
pump supplies and the insulin for your pump covered by
Medicare Part B?

I have been retired for over a year and initially Medicare Part B
covered the cost of my insulin pump supplies and the insulin for my
pump.  Now I am told that the insulin pump is "not medically
necessary".  I have completed two appeals with Medicare regarding this
situation but without success.  I have used a pump for 13 years.