[IP] Winter find drive

Michael & the Insulin Pumpers members:

At the moment the change in the calendar year & new deductibles & co-pays
until "Full" insurance kicks in keeps many from even what we were doing.

My greatest wish would be thatB  tomorrow all of us dealing with this
disease will be able to put our pumps and meters and sensors and other
goodies in the "dust bin of history"and be finished with it, but I don't
 see that on the near horizon, at least not due to scientific creations or
discoveries.

 Once our dear uncle Sam decides to send everyonetheir own money which he has
been protectively hoarding away to prevent us from overspending (??) I and I'm
praying others will thank you and the
 organization for keeping us afloat, both mentally, physically, financially and
most important psychologically (I'm sure that dealing with low blood sugar
reactions gave each of our families many exciting "stories" for around the
dinner table).

 The realization that "I'm not the only one" and that, yes, others care, may be
the greatest assistance the Web site gives.