[IP] Re: IP: Interesting...

 Sorry, I can't really help you with any useful info as I have a high deductible
ACA bronze plan so I have to pay all my medical expenses and prescriptions 100%
myself until I reach my deductible/out if pocket max for the year. After that
everything is covered at 100%. With the new pump I'll meet my deductible soon so
sensors for the rest if the year will be paid by the insurance.

Sent from my iPad