[IPn] Helping hand

A word about Insulin Pumpers emergency supply program. In the month
of December, we shipped 46 packages containing diabetes supplies,
even though the office was closed for almost 2 weeks during the Xmas
holidays. The month of January we have run low on infusion sets, and
though the demand has not let up, we've only been able to ship 21
packages. This helping hand goes almost exclusively to the long term
un-employed/un-insured. These folks have been hit hard by the
recession and have not recovered. If you can help out with $$ for our
pledge drive and/or supplies it would be greatly appreciated.

You can donate $$ by check or supplies by mail to the IP office at:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

You will be pleased to know that a member from Maryland has kicked
off the Winter Pledge drive with a Double Your Money challenge of
$1,000.00. MARYLAND will match all of your contribution up to a total
of $1,000.00.

Your $25 donation to Insulin Pumpers will be worth $50 to Insulin
Pumpers. Click here to donate:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
or
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate