[IPn] can you help solve this?

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

There is a bit of a problem that I am sure you can help with. Since
the financial meltdown started, the number of donors is down both in
the corporate sector and from forum members. The pledge drive has
reached the end of the month without achieving the funding goal
(raised $3160 so far toward our $5000 goal) and there is still an
un-matched challenge.

Here's the problem:
The BELTWAY challenge still has the full remaining $300 available to
match your pledges. This is $300 that Insulin Pumpers could really
use. To get it your matching contributions are needed. If you have
not contributed and you've been around for a while enjoying the
benefits and resources that Insulin Pumpers provides, if you can
afford a small contribution NOW is the time to make it. Your dollars
will be MATCHED and doubled by the BELTWAY member that has challenged

YOU to match her generosity.

Give $5 or $10, or more if you can afford it.

That $300 will double in value to $600 bucks for Insulin
Pumpers. It is needed and your donation is what will make it
available to IP.

		WILL YOU HELP?

To accept the challenge made by the generous BELTWAY member, all you
have to do is get out your credit card, any major brand will do, or
have your PayPal info handy and visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml#contribute
or
or
If you prefer, send a check by snail mail to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95025

My best regards,