Re: [IP] MM Pump question

Hi Steve,

The problem with ins. going away is not the day to day stuff but the
12 mo. waiting period for prexisting condition when you finally get
new coverage. Do your best to not go beyond the 62 days before
getting some kind of coverage. It may cost more to pay for supplies
for a year waiting period than to opt for either Cobra or your own
policy.

see: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/links.shtml#insurance

first couple of links for resources that may help you out.

Your check was sent to the bank by mail with other deposits the
middle of last week. Thanks for supporting Insulin Pumpers!

Best regards,
Michael