Re: [IP] MM Pump question

Cough cough didn't you just drop your pump....????

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: "Steve's" <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:55:02
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] MM Pump question

Insulin Pumpers is in a fundraising period. Please
make a contribution. Visit:

Michael, thanks for your thoughts, insight and experiences concerning MM
pumps.  I have been told that my insurance will not replace a working
insulin pump by the folks at MM who have inquired for me.  Unfortunately my
insurance coverage will expire in the not too distant future, and I am
perplexed in how I should proceed about obtaining a new pump through their
coverage while still in effect.

Steve
PS  I reconciled my bank statement recently and noticed that my last
donation check I sent had not been cashed.  This is just a FYI