RE: [IP] MM Pump question

Michael, thanks for your thoughts, insight and experiences concerning MM
pumps.  I have been told that my insurance will not replace a working
insulin pump by the folks at MM who have inquired for me.  Unfortunately my
insurance coverage will expire in the not too distant future, and I am
perplexed in how I should proceed about obtaining a new pump through their
coverage while still in effect.

Steve
PS  I reconciled my bank statement recently and noticed that my last
donation check I sent had not been cashed.  This is just a FYI