Re: [IP] Life of Minimed transmitter

 I was without my transmitter replaced was not UPS overnight as I expected when
mine failed. My CGM was inoperative
 for about a week due to red tape and a spare would have really helped. They
would not just send the transmitter. It had to
 include a new charger, a battery, a new sensor, etc. Anyway, a spare makes
sense.
Dick Price