[IP] MM Pump question

A question for some of you MM users that have had  pump failures after the
warranty is up.  Can some of you tell me what to watch out for when it comes
and what failures might occur?  I have a MM 722 that the warranty has
recently run out on.  I am  wondering what failure issues I can anticipate
and what I need to be alert to.  I really don't want this thing to die on me
at any given moment and am wondering if there are pending warning signs
beforehand.  Thank you to all for any comments, or ideas.  Steve