[IPn] This is it!

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

This is it, the last challenge of the pledge drive. A fellow pumper
and member from our nations capitol has offered to match your
contributions DOLLAR for DOLLAR up to a total of $300.

When we have succeeded in matching the BELTWAY's generous
challenge, the pledge drive will official come to a close. For each
dollar, pound, loonie, euro, aud, nzd, jpy, etc...

The BELTWAY will match a dollar to every increment of your
donation.

Dollar	1
GBP	.6280	British Pound
CAD	.9938	Canadian Dollar
EUR	.7421	Euro
NZD	1.188	New Zealand Dollar
JPY	80.64	Japanese Yen
CNY	6.300	Chinese Renminbi

Help bring this pledge drive to a close by accepting the BELTWAY's
challenge or by becoming a SUSTAINING donor.

Visit:  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml#contribute

or by mailing your contribution to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way