 From: Phyllis Abram <email @ redacted>
To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] CareLink/ iMac

I finally got Firefox installed. Then could not get icon on the desktop. I
called Minimed advanced support and they walked me through the complete steps
until CareLink worked just fine. I was amazed at the amount of time and
patience
they took with me. The change from pc to Apple was not as easy as I thought
it
would be when using CareLink. Thank you for the great advice.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis