[IPn] lets do the numbers

Hi Pumpers & Friends,

There is an old saying, "there but for the grace of god go I".

Today's postage for shipments to your pump friends in need = $78.24

Today's donations = $50.00

You do the math. There are other expenses, this is just an example.

IP needs your help to keep these programs going. We also need your
help to meet our mid-winter pledge goal of $5,000.  We're about
2/3rds of the way there.

DELAWARE has $150 that can double the value of your pledge.

Please visit:	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
	or
In the UK visit:	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate/

You can also drop a check in the mail to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Best regards,