 From: John H <email @ redacted>
To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Medtronic CareLink Personal  for Mac OS X Lion 10.7

Yes Carelink currently works withMac OS 10.5 (intel only) 10.6 and 10.7.

Most likely when the next version comes out (10.8, Mountain Lion) then it
will
take Medtronic a while to adjust their software.
I think Lion was first release in Mid 2011, and the software was just fixed.
Of course, there is a (slight) chance that Carelink
will work "out of the box" with Mountain Lion.

If you buy a Mac now, you can decide whether or not to upgrade to 10.8 when
it
is available. I just upgraded to Lion a month ago.

There were some work arounds for Lion, but they required a bit of tech savvy.

I can tell you more about them, but it seems way premature.

By the way, some software I need for work is still awaiting an upgrade for
Lion

and the company is saying 1st quarter 2012, so sometimes these things drag
on.