Re: [IP] Sensor life

 I mentioned this before but I think one factor is mobility of the sensor. I put
them on my upper arm(lengthwise), pin it down with opsite all around the
perimeter, and then wear a cut tube sock over my bicep with the sensor
underneath. Keep it locked down tight as a drum, all the time. I can get 3 weeks
easy -- usually the tape and opsite gives out before the readings start
degrading.

Any one else see this?