[IPn] Good Work!

A number of members pitched in and matched half of the Washington DC
$200 challenge. There's still $100 available to double the value of
your pledge!

If you enjoy the forum and web site and are financially able, won't
you please make a contribution large or small to help support YOUR
forum. Since last quarter, Insulin Pumpers has added many new members
and continues to grow every month. You can help!  Your contribution
of just a few dollars added to all the others will make this fund
raising drive successful.

You can make a one time donation to help with just this pledge drive
or you can make a sustaining donation by pledging $10 or $20 per
month. A sustaining gift is very helpful because it provides a
predictable steady income that we can count on. If you would like to
do more, then make a challenge of $100 or more to the membership
which they must match with their individual donations. A challenge
gift is one of our most valuable tools to raise money. Challenging
the membership to match your generosity has always brought a double
or triple whammy for the Insulin Pumpers forum.

To double the value of your pledge by accepting the DC challenge, or
to become a sustaining supporter, visit:

or

To issue your own challenge, visit:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way