[IPn] politics -- not really

Hello everyone,

Thank you to the Texas member that helped finish the match of
Maryland's challenge. There is another generous challenge gift from a
member in WASHINGTON D.C. for $200.

Now.... if we had as many pledges from members as there are from
Washington DC politicians, I'm sure that $200 would be matched in a
snap. How about it?  The pledge drive is half-way through the month
and could use a little boost.

To accept Washington DC's challenge or to become a sustaining member,
visit:

or

Please take a minute out of your day and give what you can.

Donations via snail mail can be sent to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

My best regards,