[IPn] To be shared with the members

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

One of the yesterday's contributions to the mid-winter pledge drive
had this message for you.

<quote>
My word - IP is the most useful forum I know. If I need information,
all I have to do is send in my question and the response is rapid,
knowledgeable and very helpful. I am making my contribution because I
want this valuable resource to continue. It is disheartening for me
to realize many won't give just $10 towards its upkeep and the work
Michael does to support pumpers. I hope my contribution
can make make up some of that deficit.
</quote>

IP also received a very nice challenge gift to help with the pledge
drive and to let you double the value or your pledges. A MARYLAND
members has $150 available to double the value of your pledge. She
will match your pledges until the $150 is used up.

To accept MARYLAND's challenge or to become a sustaining supporter,
visit:

or

to set forth your very own challenge to the other members to match
your generosity, visit:

To send a check instead of using the web, mail to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

My best regards