Re: [IP] Wearing Navigator & Dex 7 at same time

Yes, please, Susan and alnyone else using their CGM longer than
recommended.....see if the length of life is related to the BG
level......For sites, for me, the amt of insulin used DOES seem to impact
the lifespan greatly.....and I am guessing for sets,  it is not the set, but
the skin (overloaded with insulin) that makes the difference

MichelleS