[IP] POSITIVE air travel experience

I wanted to share some bpositiveb news.
Last weekend, I flew from MCI (Kansas City) to CLT (CharlotteNC) one way
with only a small carry on (mentioning that, as that has caused some
bconcernb in the past because you donbt look like a traveler, I guess,
if you donbt have brealb luggage?

I only carried a laptop size backpack

I took off the shoes, put the bag on the conveyor belt and pulled the pump out
of my pocket
They made me step out of line, they grabbed my stuff (without me asking YAHOO)
and then did a personal btourb
I got both hands on the pump, they ran the sniff test, used a wand and I was
good

It was so exciting to have my stuff stay with us (in sight of me) the entire
time, even if I didnbt have a laptop, etc

MichelleS
(BTW, I flew down to help my hubby pack up his apartment.  Once the car was
packed, we drove straight back, so less was better, all I took was 3 day
emergency supplies for D, a toothbrush and change of undies and of course, a
book for the plane)