[IP] Two receivers, one sensor

Just for kicks and giggles, I changed the Transmitter ID on my old
receiver to be same as my new one and started it a bit later than the
"real" receiver.  My BG readings on the two receivers almost never
match, but they're very similar.  When one is high, the other is high, etc.

What's really interesting is that I'm getting ??? and it shows on both
receivers.  But, since I'm on Day 13 of 7 (really), it seems that I'll
be changing sensors after supper!

Denise B.