 From: daveg <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Shasta, UHC, & DME

Insulin Pumpers is in a fundraising period. Please
make a contribution. Visit:

Sorry to bring up an old thread---it's been some time since I've checked my
email.  Brent, Dexcom referred me to Edgepark with the indication both my
insurances are in network.  Edgepark is still working on it.  I've heard no
negatives about Edgepark, so I'm pleased.