[IPn] big step forward

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

There was a big step forward yesterday and today for the pledge drive
with $105 in matching contributions towards MARYLAND's $150
challenge. Will you help out and pledge the remaining $45 ?

During the previous 10 years or soyou have always managed to help
raise at least $5,000 for Insulin Pumpers operating expenses each
quarter. This is the first pledge drive where it looks as if we might
fall short. Currently we must still raise another $2,500 if we are to
meet our goal of $5,000.

Will you help? Can you give $50 or more to help support Insulin
Pumpers? If not, can you part with $25, or perhaps $5 or $10. The
hamster that runs in the wheel that powers the Insulin Pumpers
servers is hungry and needs peanuts, send spare change.

To help match MARYLAND's challenge, please visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml#contribute
or

You can use any major credit card or PayPal.

You can also simply mail your donation by check to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Your contributions are needed.