[IP] Correction on Meeting Day for DFW-IUG

I had mistakenly posted that the Dallas-Fort Worth Insulin Users Group was
meeting on Monday, the date is March 1 which is this coming Tuesday.

With a history of providing testing for diabetics dating back to 1941 with
the Clinitest Tablets, Bayer has been providing us with better solutions for
managing diabetes and is always developing improved products.  On Tuesday,
March 1 at 7 PM, Kelly Anderson will be showing us the latest in testing
products available from Bayer.

             http://dfw-iug.org/dfw-iug.org/Current_Program.html

On our Current Program page we have added a new feature we would like
everyone to use, a R.S.V.P. button where you can indicate whether you will,
might or won't attend the program.  We would appreciate your response no
matter which, it will give us an idea how many might attend or whether these
messages are even read.