Re: [IP] [IP] > Anyone near Hoboken NJ

I use a Ping, not MM, but i reuse the reservoirs for about a month at a
time.  Just refill them with the needle & plunger handle that I save for
the duration.  Like the rest of the system, it's so over engineered that
it will work until the lettering is worn off the outside.

Jeff Gamble
Big Bay Lighthouse B&  B
3 Lighthouse Rd
Big Bay,MI 49808