Re: [IP] spam

I think I may have asked this before, so please bear with me. I received a
highly offensive spam, no doubt dealing with a pe*is enlarger, that came from
the list. YES, I ALREADY KNOW that I can just delete it, which I did. But when
people send this garbage out are they systemically hunted down and killed or
at the very least removed from our list? DennisIn KY