[IP] Medicare

A few years ago it looked like Animas ,without explanation, dumped
their Medicare customers into the jungle of mail order suppliers.
About a year ago I tried to get some straight information about that
apparent change from Animas and got caught in a three way hustle with
an Animas rep.  and (some one who said that they were) a CCS  sales
person.  It was a complete waste of time except I got an interesting
inside look at two large companies.

The wording in some recent IP posts make me wonder if Animas has
changed its sales policies. Are there any IP Medicare members who now
get their pump supplies directly from Animas ? And if you answer,
please tell me if you work for Animas or CCS.  Thank you.
Peter 1