[IPn] your help is needed

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

We still need $20 in matching pledges for the MICHIGAN
challenge so that Insulin Pumpers can gain access to those funds.
FIRST TIME DONORS, now is the time to double the value of your pledge
by accepting MICHIGAN's dollar for dollar challenge. If you've been
thinking about making a donation,  then it's time to follow the
example set by MICHIGAN and give $10 or $20 in matching funds to
support YOUR forum.

We're near the end of the month and we've raised $2,350, however we
must still raise another $2650 to pay for this quarters expenses.
Just like the public radio funding drives, I dislike fund raising, it
is intrusive and annoying. Unfortunately, it is necessary and must be
done.

Who should donate??
If you are financially able, are a forum member, and feel it
contributes to your well being, the management of your diabetes or
helps you solve problems that come up, then you should contribute to
the support of the forum. There are ~5,000 members now and a small
annual contribution from each would easily provide our funding needs.
Unfortunately, not everyone contributes so the few who do support the
many who do not.

Why should you contribute??
Insulin Pumpers is a non-profit organization that "gives away" its
services. The services still must be paid for. Simple things like
rent, utilities and so on.... People with diabetes are at times
isolated from the rest of society either by happenstance or simply
because they are different. This can make a person feel lonely and a
bit out of touch. Forums like Insulin Pumpers provide a 'home' and
sense of community where everyone shares similar concerns and can
find a friend or a helping hand any time 24 hours a day. This is a
valuable resource that deserves your support so that all may benefit.

Who supports the forum now??
The majority of funding come from the forum members. With the rest
coming from friends at the pump companies and a handful of other
diabetes related firms.

How to contribute.
You can make matching contribution to help with this pledge drive.
  or
You can become a sustaining donor by making a monthly pledge of $10
  or
$20. This type of gift is very helpful because it provides a
predictable steady income that we can count on.

 http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donors.shtml

Where to Contribute.
To accept MICHIGAN's dollar for dollar challenge or to become a
SUSTAINING donor, visit:

...or mail your pledge to:

 Insulin Pumpers
 558 Valley Way