From: Denise Bricher <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Fri, February 25, 2011 8:30:29 AM
Subject: [IP] Animas Cartridge Recall

Animas sent me 4 boxes of cartridges to replace the 2.5 boxes that I had that
were included in the recall.  Also in the box was a USPS box with a label made
out to send the bad boys to Bolingbroke, IL - postage paid.

Life is good.  I had one constant and perpetual cold from Christmas to
 Valentines Day (from granddaughters), so it was difficult for me to tell
exactly
what was going on.

Denise