From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Denise Bricher
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 11:30 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Animas Cartridge Recall

Animas sent me 4 boxes of cartridges to replace the 2.5 boxes that I had

that were included in the recall.  Also in the box was a USPS box with a

label made out to send the bad boys to Bolingbroke, IL - postage paid.

Life is good.  I had one constant and perpetual cold from Christmas to
Valentines Day (from granddaughters), so it was difficult for me to tell

exactly what was going on.

Denise
THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE(S) AND MAY CONTAIN
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.   IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED
 RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE OF THIS
 INFORMATION OR DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS
 E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS
 E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY RETURN
 E-MAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.
THANK YOU.