[IP] Animas Cartridge Recall

Animas sent me 4 boxes of cartridges to replace the 2.5 boxes that I had
that were included in the recall.  Also in the box was a USPS box with a
label made out to send the bad boys to Bolingbroke, IL - postage paid.

Life is good.  I had one constant and perpetual cold from Christmas to
Valentines Day (from granddaughters), so it was difficult for me to tell
exactly what was going on.

Denise