[IPn] progress

Progress, progress, progress....

The Winter pledge drive is going very well. With just a week
remaining there a new challenge gift from MICHIGAN for $100 This is a
good opportunity for those of you that are waiting around for the
right time to contribute to do so now. Has Insulin Pumpers provide
you with help and support???  If so, now is the time to return the
favor.

One member wrote to me.....
<quote>
I'm a diabetes educator, insulin pump trainer, and pumper (10 yr). A
patient (who taught me a lot about pumping when I was a relative
newbie)  recommended IP and I am forever grateful! I can't express
how valuable the  digests have been. Before I joined I relied on my
own experience and what "my  pumpers" told me, but IP offers so many
other perspectives and management strategies! IP has helped me in my
own diabetes management and makes me a better educator. Some of the
members are so "in the know" that I can search the digest and chat
archives for insight into new products or pump problems and find
answers that I couldn't get anywhere else! I am so thankful for the
time and energy the volunteers and members put into maintaining this
wonderful resource that I have become a sustaining  donor.
</quote>

Send me your thoughts about Insulin Pumpers and visit the donation
page to make your pledge.

To accept MICHIGAN's generous offer to match your donation, or to
become a sustaining donor, visit:

Donations can be made using most major credit cards and PayPal.

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK you can also visit: